Diebold (DBD) PT Lowered to $5 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster lowered the price target on Diebold (NYSE: DBD) to $5.00 (from $6.50) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
Coster adjusts his model to reflect additional AG shares redemptions and expects shares to be put back in relatively short order. The analyst lowers his PT on higher interest costs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBY) PT Raised to SEK178 at Societe Generale
- Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) PT Raised to JPY3,600 at Morgan Stanley
- JD Logistics Inc (2618:HK) PT Lowered to HK$35 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!