Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) PT Raised to $38 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura/Instinet analyst Michael Baker raised the price target on Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) to $38.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
The analyst commented, "Dick's stock had the biggest peak-to-trough decline in our group during the early days of the pandemic, down 66%, as stores closed and most team sports were cancelled. However, the rebound in the stock price, up 122% from the bottom (as of midday on Tuesday), has also led our group, as Dick's mix is well suited to the stay-at-home spring and summer. In total, DKS is down 14% since the market peaked on February 19, underperforming the market (S&P 500 down 9%), but by far less then we had previously seen. FY20E EPS from $1.90 to $0.80; FY21E EPS from $3.41 to $3.75."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation (3289:JP) (TTUUF) PT Raised to JPY750 at JPMorgan
- Vale S.A. (VALE3:BZ) (VALE) PT Raised to R$176 at JPMorgan
- C4 Therapeutics (CCCC) PT Lowered to $53 at BMO Capital, Keeps 'Outperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!