Diana Shipping (DSX) PT Raised to $5 at Clarksons Platou
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Clarksons Platou analyst Omar Nokta raised the price target on Diana Shipping (NYSE: DSX) to $5.00 (from $3.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "We reiterate our Buy rating on Diana and are raising our target from $3 to $5. Our target is based on a 10-15% rise in dry bulk fleet values, which would lead our NAV assessment for Diana to reach $5 from its current level of $3.42/share. The share price has risen in recent months but we expect to see continued upside as charter rates have strengthened and we look for further upside in fleet valuations."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) PT Lowered to SEK245 at Goldman Sachs
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!