Deutsche Wohnen SE (DWNI:GR) (DWHHF) PT Raised to EUR51 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
JPMorgan analyst Neil Green raised the price target on Deutsche Wohnen SE (DWNI:GR) (OTC: DWHHF) to EUR51.00 (from EUR43.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$140 at Scotiabank
- Uni-Select Inc. (UNS:CN) (UNIEF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- CI Financial Corp. (CIX:CN) (CIFAF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!