Deutsche Bank Starts Warner Music Group (WMG) at Buy
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil heads for weekly gain after OPEC+ cut despite economic headwinds
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Benjamin Black initiates coverage on Warner Music Group (NASDAQ: WMG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $42.00.
The analyst commented, "We are broadly bullish on the music industry and currently think the labels (WMG and UMG) are the best way to play the durable revival in recorded music revenue growth."
Shares of Warner Music Group closed at $33.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Aptorum Group Ltd. (APM) at Buy
- B.Riley Assumes Atlanticus Holdings Corp. (ATLC) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Chewy Inc. (CHWY) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!