Deutsche Bank Starts Regeneron Pharma (REGN) at Hold
- Futures ease as caution prevails ahead of inflation data
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Stocks near record highs, bitcoin barrels to best month since 2020
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- SEC investigating whether OpenAI misled investors in Altman saga- WSJ
Deutsche Bank analyst James Shin initiates coverage on Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) with a Hold rating and a price target of $800.00.
The analyst comments "We're initiating coverage of REGN with a Hold rating and $800 PT based on our view that current valuations assumes that HD Eylea stabilizes the Eylea franchise with Dupixent driving growth. REGN is most well-known for its antibody engineering, particularly the creation of Eylea, which is the current Gold Standard for treating wet age-related macular degeneration (wAMD), a degenerative disease that causes vision deterioration – for generalists, we have more background on REGN, wAMD and Eylea in the Appendix (slide 33). While Retina Specialists affirm that standard, 2mg Eylea is an excellent treatment for wAMD patients, real-world feedback for Roche’s new agent – Vabysmo – has been positive and indicate it’s eating into Eylea’s market share."
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $830.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Coupang Inc (CPNG) to Buy, 'Acceleration impresses'
- UBS Downgrades Republic Services (RSG) to Neutral Citing Valuation
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) at Buy, 'Emerging as a steady compounder with a self-help story'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!