Denbury Resources (DNR) PT Lowered to $4 at Imperial Capital
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperial Capital analyst Jason Wangler lowered the price target on Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) to $4.00 (from $6.00) while maintaining a In-Line rating following the company's acquisition of PVAC. Wangler believes that the acquisition helps the company continue to reduce financial leverage while maintaining free cash flow focus and providing short-cycle production growth opportunities.
DNR estimates the PVAC assets provide over 500 gross lower Eagle Ford locations for future development that should provide multiple years of drilling inventory at the 2-3 rig pace on the assets currently.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VS Industry Bhd (VSI:MK) PT Raised to MYR2.15 at Daiwa Securities
- Vtech Holdings Ltd. (303:HK) (VTKLY) PT Lowered to HK$57 at HSBC
- China Overseas Grand Oceans Group Limited (81:HK) (CSVGF) PT Lowered to HK$7.60 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!