Deere (DE) PT Raised to $380 at Oppenheimer
- Wall St pares declines after stunning jobs report
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
- Alphabet (GOOGL) stock falls as ad business disappoints, analysts remain positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Kristen Owen raised the price target on Deere (NYSE: DE) to $380.00 (from $331.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating following results.
The analyst commented, "DE shares were up ~10% (vs. S&P's -0.2%) on Friday's beat-and-raise report, as the inflection in fundamentals seen in late Oct./Nov. accelerated driving +DD top-line growth and solid incremental margin performance. Given the portfolio now seen by mgmt. at mid-cycle, we view low interest rates, improved market access, and outlook for replacement demand supportive of a multi-year positive trajectory and believe DE's leadership position in precision ag and connected acres can drive outsized growth and structurally improved cross-cycle margins over the coming years. As we raise our estimates, we lift our PT to $380 from $331 and reiterate our Outperform rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo cuts SLM Corp. (SLM) as credit issues persist
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Lowered to INR500 at Credit Suisse
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Raised to AUD13 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!