Dawson James Starts Orgenesis (ORGS) at Buy
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dawson James analyst Carol Werther initiates coverage on Orgenesis (NASDAQ: ORGS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
The analyst commented, "The Masthercell Global subsidiary is a vertically integrated profitable contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). This business is focused on support services, process innovation and technology innovation to assist customers from pre-clinical stages through commercialization developing cell and gene-based approaches to treat diseases. Masthercell is profitable with sales of $10M in FY17 and we estimate growing to $21M in FY18, and to $45M in FY19 as additional capacity at the Belgium plant has been completed."
Shares of Orgenesis closed at $4.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Redburn Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) at Sell
- Summit Materials (SUM) Pricing Inflecting in Cement and Aggs, PT Raised to $43 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Redburn Starts T-Mobile US, (TMUS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!