Dawson James Starts Collplant Holdings Inc. (CLGN) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow surge to record closing highs as Nvidia sparks AI frenzy
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- Nvidia fuels global stock records, bond yields rise
- Reddit files to list IPO on New York Stock Exchange under ticker RDDT
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
Dawson James analyst Jason Kolbert initiates coverage on Collplant Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CLGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $9.00.
The analyst commented, "CollPlant is a bioengineering company developing, manufacturing, and commercializing regenerative medicine products. CollPlant’s focus is on its proprietary technology platform, which mass produces recombinant human collagen (rhCollagen) sourced from tobacco plants. CollPlant uses this rhCollagen to 3d bioprint tissues, organs, and other medical aesthetic products. CollPlant currently has a Strategic agreement with United Therapeutics (NASDAQ: UTHR) for 3D bioprinting of lung transplants and other life-saving organs. Multiple other partners are expected to emerge over the next few years."
Shares of Collplant Holdings Inc. closed at $4.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) at Buy
- Cantor Fitzgerald Downgrades Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) to Underweight on 'persistently high negative gross margins, lower-than-expected annual production guidance, and lower demand'
- Stifel Upgrades Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!