Dawson James Starts Arch Therapeutics (ARTH) at Buy, $3 PT
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Dawson James analyst Jason Kolbert initiates coverage on Arch Therapeutics (OTC: ARTH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.00.
The analyst commented, "Arch is developing an innovative platform of peptides that act as a barrier to seal and protect against infection as well as control bleeding, leaking, and injured tissues in a range of procedures. The initial product is based on the AC5, a self-assembling peptide technology platform, which rapidly generates nanofiber networks that control the movement of fluids and substances while enabling healing. The product is now approved in the U.S., and commercialization has begun. The E.U. is next. As resources allow, we expect to see indications expand and new products emerge from the pipeline."
Shares of Arch Therapeutics closed at $0.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Procore Technologies, Inc (PCOR) at Overweight
- Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (HMCL:IN) PT Raised to INR3,052 at Goldman Sachs
- Merlin Properties Socimi SA (MRL:SM) (MRPRF) PT Raised to EUR7.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!