Daseke (DSKE) PT Raised to $8.50 at Cowen
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Jason Seidl raised the price target on Daseke (NASDAQ: DSKE) to $8.50 (from $7.50) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "DSKE reported 4Q results above expectations, benefiting from strong demand in lumber, roofing, and steel, offsetting wind and high security cargo the company noted in 3Q. 2021 adj. EBITDA guidance came in line with Street expectations but slightly below our forecast; as we roll our model forward, we increase our price target to $8.50 and reiterate Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canara Bank (CBK:IN) PT Raised to INR110 at HSBC
- UPL Ltd. (UPLL:IN) PT Raised to INR695 at HSBC
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH:CN) (PRBZF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!