Danaher (DHR) PT Raised to $325 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brandon Couillard raised the price target on Danaher (NYSE: DHR) to $325.00 (from $290.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Another high-quality beat/raise, as much stronger 2Q core growth of +31.5% (vs our +25%) and margin expansion drove material EPS upside (+20% vs Street). Stronger base biz trends drove most of the 2Q beat & guidance hike, while COVID-related demand is proving more durable than expected, as DHR (again) raised its PCR test outlook. Overall, we saw no new cause for concern here & con't to like DHR as a core LT holding. We raise '21/22E EPS by +6-9%, PT to $325."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Berenberg
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP54.10 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!