Crown Castle (CCI) PT Lowered to $183 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow surge over 1% on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Oil rises as OPEC+ sticks to regular output increase
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Brett Feldman lowered the price target on Crown Castle (NYSE: CCI) to $183.00 (from $190.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating following results.
- Ongoing tower strength offset by small cell weakness
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) PT Lowered to $205 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Assumes Hyatt Hotels (H), Upgrades to Buy
- Semtech Corp. (SMTC) PT Raised to $100 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!