Criteo S.A. (CRTO) PT Raised to $47 at Raymond James
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Aaron Kessler raised the price target on Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) to $47.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Criteo reported 2Q results ahead of guidance and consensus expectations driven by a strong online commerce backdrop, which drove outperformance across all of the company's offerings, including retargeting and new solutions. The company's outlook for the remainder of the year is slightly more positive, driven in part by continued retargeting momentum as a result of the delay of third-party cookie deprecation in Google's Chrome browser, though the Travel vertical remains challenged. We maintain our Outperform rating given: 1) we believe valuation is attractive at ~8x our 2022E EV/EBITDA; 2) we expect continued diversification including success from Retail Media to drive multiple expansion; 3) we are optimistic on Criteo’s initiatives to move beyond 3P cookies (e.g. recent alliance with TTD on its Unified 2.0 ID solution)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP7.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Aeroflot (AFLT:MM) PT Lowered to RUR92 at Goldman Sachs
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR55 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Aaron Kessler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!