Criteo S.A. (CRTO) PT Raised to $35 at Rosenblatt
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst Mark Zgutowicz raised the price target on Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) to $35.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We take our '21E revenue and EBITDA meaningfully in front of an inflection in Criteo's New Solutions, non-retargeting revenue growth. While we remain mindful of the company's still significant exposure to retargeting, and particularly in front of Chrome's pending 3P cookie deprecation in 1Q22, we believe its Commerce Media Platform momentum with brands, agencies and retailers, will further re-rate the shares in front of this transition period. We reiterate our Buy rating and raise our price target from $20 to $35."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- Thyssenkrupp AG (TKA:GR) (TYEKF) PT Raised to EUR16 at Jefferies
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!