Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.60 at National Bank Financial
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
National Bank Financial analyst Dan Payne raised the price target on Crew Energy (CR:CN) (OTC: CWEGF) to Cdn$0.60 (from Cdn$0.50) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Meggitt Plc. (MGGT:LN) (MEGGY) PT Raised to GBP8 at JPMorgan
- Nexans SA (NEX:FP) (NXPRF) PT Raised to EUR86 at JPMorgan
- Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Raised to EUR20 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!