Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.40 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Canaccord Genuity analyst Anthony Petrucci raised the price target on Crew Energy (CR:CN) (OTC: CWEGF) to Cdn$0.40 (from Cdn$0.30) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP7.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Lowered to GBP9.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Mitsui High-Tec Inc (6966:JP) PT Raised to JPY9,600 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!