Credit Suisse Upgrades Yum! Brands (YUM) to Outperform
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $96.00 (from $90.00), saying they see a compelling long-term outlook for the 'New Yum'.
Analyst James West commented, "Our bullish outlook primarily applies to "New Yum" (non-China), which will begin trading on a standalone basis on Nov 1, though we also see a favorable risk-reward in Yum China at the current multiple. We see potential for 30-35% total return in New Yum shares over the next ~two yrs. (base case), driven by above-trend EPS growth, modest multiple expansion (due to rising franchise mix), and the 2%+ div. yield."
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $86.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Molson Coors (TAP) PT Raised to $75 at Guggenheim
- Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) PT Lowered to CHF61 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!