Credit Suisse Upgrades Tapestry Inc. (TPR) to Outperform
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Michael Binetti upgraded Tapestry Inc. (NYSE: TPR) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $50.00 (from $39.00).
The analyst comments "Our meetings with TPR last week increased our conviction that—in addition to our bullish handbags category outlook as lockdowns diminish—TPR’s investments over the past year in important future growth channels/geos are working better than we appreciated (Digital growth +triple digits, Mainland China +30% in F2Q) and set TPR up for EPS above current Consensus FY22 & FY23 estimates, in our view. Separately, we think the market under-appreciates how powerful a more rational competitive backdrop can be for the high-margin handbags category (with both TPR & CPRI both articulating bigger commitments than we’ve seen in years to stronger pricing/margin integrity). We see a better multi-year EPS path, and we’re raising our FY23E EPS to $3.50 from $3.15 (+11% above Consensus $3.16)."
Shares of Tapestry Inc. closed at $39.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Zendesk (ZEN) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Workday (WDAY) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!