Credit Suisse Upgrades Tapestry Inc. (TPR) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Michael Binetti upgraded Tapestry Inc. (NYSE: TPR) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $50.00 (from $39.00).
The analyst comments "Our meetings with TPR last week increased our conviction that—in addition to our bullish handbags category outlook as lockdowns diminish—TPR’s investments over the past year in important future growth channels/geos are working better than we appreciated (Digital growth +triple digits, Mainland China +30% in F2Q) and set TPR up for EPS above current Consensus FY22 & FY23 estimates, in our view. Separately, we think the market under-appreciates how powerful a more rational competitive backdrop can be for the high-margin handbags category (with both TPR & CPRI both articulating bigger commitments than we’ve seen in years to stronger pricing/margin integrity). We see a better multi-year EPS path, and we’re raising our FY23E EPS to $3.50 from $3.15 (+11% above Consensus $3.16)."
Shares of Tapestry Inc. closed at $39.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Gen Corporation (FGEN:PM) (FSGCY) PT Raised to PHP34 at Credit Suisse
- JPMorgan Upgrades Corning (GLW) to Overweight
- Tata Steel Ltd (TTST:LI) PT Raised to INR1,250 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!