Credit Suisse Upgrades T. Rowe Price (TROW) to Neutral
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Craig Siegenthaler upgraded T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $181.00 (from $179.00).
The analyst comments "We are downgrading our rating on T. Rowe Price to Neutral from Outperform with our new 12- month target price of $181 now only implying a 3-5% total return. We continue to consider TROW one of the strongest active equity managers globally with best-in-class talent and a high quality investment culture, and we remain optimistic on the firm’s recent investments in distribution, technology, ESG, product and vehicles."
Shares of T. Rowe Price closed at $176.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR18,250 at Kotak
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $430 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Franchise Group Inc. (FRG) at Outperform, $50 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!