Credit Suisse Starts Camping World Holdings (CWH) at Outperform
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on recent IPO Camping World Holdings (NYSE: CWH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Seth Sigman commented, "Initiating Coverage with an Outperform Rating and $28 Target Price, with potential upside from higher EPS and multiple expansion. The CWH story includes above-average store growth (organic and acquisitive) supported by a differentiated model and fragmented industry. CWH also offers a high service recurring revenue model, strong management team, and low valuation, making it one of the most attractive stories in the consumer space."
Shares of Camping World Holdings closed at $22.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Starts PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS) at Buy
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Raised to DKK490 at Barclays
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!