Credit Suisse Reiterates Neutral Rating on General Electric (GE)
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst John Walsh reiterated a Neutral rating and $11.00 price target on General Electric (NYSE: GE) following the company's 4Q earnings report. Q4 organic orders and sales declined 3% and 14% y/y, respectively. FY20 orders declined 17%, with 95% of the decline attributable to Aviation. Industrial FCF of $4.4B was better than expected (vs. guidance of >$2.5B and consensus of $2.6B) and represents a yr/yr increase of $500mn/ $900mn ex-BioPharma.
Management will provide a full outlook during GE’s investor day on 03/10/21, but offered an overview of FY21 expectations. Industrial FCF is guided to $2.5-$4.5B, capturing consensus of $3.45B into the print. Adjusted EPS of $0.15-$0.25 compares with consensus estimates of $0.37.
Shares of General Electric closed at $11.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Positive Ahead of Q1 Earnings
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Positive Ahead of Q1 Earnings
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts AFC Gamma, Inc. (AFCG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!