Credit Suisse Downgrades Steel Dynamics (STLD) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Curt Woodworth downgraded Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ: STLD) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $29.00 (from $38.00).
- now forecast EBITDA to range from $1.2-1.4bn from 2019-2022 (from $1.3-1.5bn)
- without compelling FCF yield / capital return upside potential, we struggle to see why SDI should trade above 7.0x EV/EBITDA given the 5 year median multiple of 6.7x and 10 year median of 6.3x.
- Also the average 5-10 year FCF yield is ~8%.
- Key risk is sheet metal spread and execution on new greenfield mill.
Shares of Steel Dynamics closed at $28.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
- Babcock International Group Plc (BAB:LN) (BCKIF) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!