Credit Suisse Downgrades Kymera Therapeutics (KYMR) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Credit Suisse analyst Richard Law downgraded Kymera Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KYMR) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $32.00 (from $47.00).
The analyst comments "Based on our assessment, we have reduced POS for KT-474 in AD from 20% to 13% (HS still at 10%), and reduced M&A weight to 10% (from 15%). As a result, our TP decreases to $32 (from $47), and our rating is now Neutral (from Outperform). Risks include worse/better clinical outcomes than expected."
Shares of Kymera Therapeutics closed at $30.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim remains bullish on WWE’s renewal cycle
- Mapletree Commercial Trust (MACT:SP) (MPCMF) PT Raised to SGD1.95 at JPMorgan
- Wells Fargo cuts SLM Corp. (SLM) as credit issues persist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!