Credit Suisse Downgrades Camping World Holdings (CWH) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Seth Sigman downgraded Camping World Holdings (NYSE: CWH) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $18.50 (from $41.80).
Sigman said they still see risk to near-term numbers and have yet to see demand stabilize. In addition, Gander Outdoors adds some uncertainty and they have credible concerns after the company delayed the 10K filing.
"While the stock is down meaningfully, likely already embedding a weaker near-term scenario, 2019 may be another transition year for the story," the analyst adds.
Shares of Camping World Holdings closed at $12.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!