Crane (CR) Brackets Guidance Stifel Earnings Review
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones reiterated a Buy rating and $97.00 price target on Crane (NYSE: CR) after the company reported 4Q20 revenue of $726.4 million (Street Conensus was $726.5 million) and adjusted EPS of $1.00 (Street $1.10). EPS benefited by $0.05 from a lower than expected tax rate. The company also initiated 2021 EPS guidance of $4.90-$5.10 (Street $4.94) on revenue of ~$3.05 billion (Street $3.13 billion), up 2% organically. FCF is expected to be in the range of $260-$290 million.
The analyst stated "2021 guidance is light to Stifel and Street with P&M and A&E meaningfully below our model, which will be the focus of our questions tomorrow. Offsetting is primarily better margins than our model (+40bps) despite higher than expected corporate expense demonstrating continued strong cost controls. Consensus FCF is at the high end of the guide".
Shares of Crane closed at $78.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Starbucks (SBUX) to 'Outperform' on Improved Fundamental Outlook
- Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Raised to GBP94 at HSBC
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!