Cowen Upgrades Par Petroleum (PARR) to Outperform
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Jason Gabelman upgraded Par Petroleum (NYSE: PARR) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $21.00 (from $13.00).
The analyst comments "PARR's lower opex and limited capex in 2021-2023 provides a peer-leading cost structure that should help deliver FCF to delever the balance sheet. The recent sale-leaseback derisks a potential liquidity crunch in 1H21. Upside to our PT could come from higher Larmie valuation and/or full benefit from new HI contracts."
Shares of Par Petroleum closed at $17.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $323 at BofA Securities
- Grasim Industries Ltd (GRASIM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,750 at Citi
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR7,900 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!