Cowen Upgrades Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) to Outperform
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Yaron Werber upgraded Ionis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IONS) from Market Perform to Outperform.
The analyst comments "IONS’ deep internal pipeline is largely overlooked by investors and includes highly differentiated drugs in indications with high unmet need. We believe management’s new focus on the internal pipeline is a key strategy that will establish IONS’ long-term revenue growth driven by its wholly owned pipeline. Multiple data readouts in ’21-‘22 should drive 6+ new drug launches by ‘26."
Shares of Ionis Pharmaceuticals closed at $47.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts FS KKR Group (FSK) at Sector Perform
- Cafe de Coral Holdings Ltd (341:HK) PT Lowered to HK$19.30 at Nomura/Instinet
- Konica Minolta (4902:JP) (KNCAY) PT Raised to JPY895 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!