Cowen Transfers Coverage on ICF International (ICFI) at Outperform
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Guatam Khanna assumes primary coverage on ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $82.00.
Shares of ICF International closed at $73.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Humacyte (HUMA) at Overweight
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR13.80 at Deutsche Bank
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Lowered to SEK261 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!