Cowen Starts Solar3D (SLTD) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Cowen initiates coverage on Solar3D (NASDAQ: SLTD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $5.00, citing strong growth prospects with regional solar installation model.
Analyst Jeffrey Osborne commented, "We see the roll-up strategy of regional installers in California as a sound move given the strong growth prospects in the western U.S. We see California in particular as least exposed to the pending expiration of the solar investment tax credit (ITC) at the end of 2016 given the economics of solar are still very compelling. In addition, we highlight the company is focused solely on cash/loan business offerings and is not bogged down by lease accounting or retained projects on the balance sheet."
Shares of Solar3D closed at $3.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3 reasons why Walmart is a new top retail pick at HSBC
- Boeing (BA) downgraded at CFRA to Hold as quality issues may weigh on delivery schedule
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Coeptis Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (COEP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!