Cowen Starts EVINE Live Inc. (EVLV) at Outperform
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Cowen analyst Shaul Eyal initiates coverage on EVINE Live Inc. (NASDAQ: EVLV) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $14.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of EVLV with an Outperform rating and a $14 target. Powered by cutting-edge technologies, and with an eye on the visitor experience, Evolv is transforming physical security, a market long dominated by older technologies. EVLV is positioned disrupt a $20B TAM, with plans targeting a $100B TAM."
Shares of EVINE Live Inc. closed at $8.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Celsius Holdings (CELH) at Buy
- St. Shine Optical Co Ltd (1565:TT) PT Raised to NT$330 at Morgan Stanley
- Jefferies Starts LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!