Cowen Starts DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO) at Outperform
- Dow hits record, cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Charles Rhyee initiates coverage on DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $31.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating DRIO with an Outperform rating and $31 PT. The market for tech-enabled chronic care management is vastly underpenetrated, and we believe DRIO is well positioned for growth, given its scalable tech platform that leads to better health outcomes & ROI. We see strong top-line growth driven by a shift towards B2B model that should lead to greater revenue visibility & higher margins."
Shares of DarioHealth Corp. closed at $17.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) PT Raised to $18 at Cowen
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) PT Lowered to $5 at Stifel
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$590 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!