Cowen Reinstates Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) at Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Joshua Jennings reinstates coverage on Alphatec Holdings (NASDAQ: ATEC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.50.
The analyst comments "The acquisition of EOS proprietary imaging and pre-operative planning capabilities is consistent with ATEC management’s mission to equip surgeons with actionable information that enhances clinical outcomes. We see meaningful revenue synergies for the combined company and are reinstating an Outperform rating and increasing our PT to $22.50."
Shares of Alphatec Holdings closed at $14.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP17.05 at Morgan Stanley
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co (002415:CH) PT Lowered to RMB76 at Goldman Sachs
- Air Liquide SA (AI:FP) (AIQUY) PT Lowered to EUR155 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!