Cowen Reinstates Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Joshua Jennings reinstates coverage on Alphatec Holdings (NASDAQ: ATEC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.50.
The analyst comments "The acquisition of EOS proprietary imaging and pre-operative planning capabilities is consistent with ATEC management’s mission to equip surgeons with actionable information that enhances clinical outcomes. We see meaningful revenue synergies for the combined company and are reinstating an Outperform rating and increasing our PT to $22.50."
Shares of Alphatec Holdings closed at $14.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) to Hold
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Comcast Corp (CMCSA) at Buy
- Asian Paints (APNT:IN) PT Raised to INR3,525 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!