Cowen Downgrades Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Cowen downgraded Threshold Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: THLD) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Analyst Eric Schmidt commented, "Threshold and partner Merck KGaA announced that neither of evofosfamide's pivotal trials in pancreatic cancer or sarcoma met its primary OS endpoint. The results are disappointing, and likely to reduce optimism for THLD's only other clinical asset, a second hypoxia activated prodrug in Phase II development (tarloxotinib targeting EGFR). We are downgrading shares from Outperform to Market Perform."
Shares of Threshold Pharmaceuticals closed at $3.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Optinose (OPTN) Full Year Target Not Only Achievable, But Likely Conservative - Analyst
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,500 at Mizuho Securities
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Raised to AUD13 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!