Cowen Downgrades Huntington Ingalls (HII) to Market Perform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna downgraded Huntington Ingalls (NYSE: HII) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $280.00.
The analyst comments "We're downgrading our rating on HII's stock to Market Perform from Outperform, with an unchanged $280 price target. From here, HII's stock should have less "beta", as steadier execution & risk retirement milestones, coupled with HII's long-cycle sales profile, limit HII's propensity to surprise."
Shares of Huntington Ingalls closed at $278.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After a Series of Video Game Release Delays, BMO Downgrades Take-Two (TTWO) to Market Perform
- Italian Sea Group SPA (TISG:IM) PT Raised to EUR8 at Berenberg
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR19.70 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!