Cowen Downgrades Huntington Ingalls (HII) to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna downgraded Huntington Ingalls (NYSE: HII) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $280.00.
The analyst comments "We're downgrading our rating on HII's stock to Market Perform from Outperform, with an unchanged $280 price target. From here, HII's stock should have less "beta", as steadier execution & risk retirement milestones, coupled with HII's long-cycle sales profile, limit HII's propensity to surprise."
Shares of Huntington Ingalls closed at $278.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades GDS Holdings (GDS) to Equalweight
- Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$6.70 at HSBC
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Outlook is Better Than Perceived - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!