Cowen Downgrades Emerson (EMR) to Market Perform
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna downgraded Emerson (NYSE: EMR) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $72.00.
- Steps aside on valuation.
Shares of Emerson closed at $73.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- HSBC Downgrades Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE:LN) (LCSHF) to Hold
- Societe Generale Downgrades Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (RDEIY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!