Cowen Downgrades Emerson (EMR) to Market Perform
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna downgraded Emerson (NYSE: EMR) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $72.00.
- Steps aside on valuation.
Shares of Emerson closed at $73.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) Slips as Goldman Sachs Downgrades to Sell on Valuation and Competition
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Lowered to GBP16.40 at RBC Capital
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Raised to GBP18.25 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!