Cowen Downgrades Bombardier (BDRBF) to Underperform
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Cai von Rumohr downgraded Bombardier (OTC: BDRBF) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $0.27.
The analyst comments "Disappointing Q4 cash flow makes for challenging debt refinancing prospects despite likely leveraged bizjet upswing. Bombardier also faces a difficult longer term competitive position. We're downgrading the stock from Market Perform to Underperform."
Shares of Bombardier closed at $0.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENOY) PT Lowered to EUR93 at Barclays
- Moneysupermarket.com (MONY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.75 at Barclays
- Alphawave IP Group PLC (AWE:LN) PT Raised to GBP5 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!