Covenant Logistics Group Inc. (CVLG) PT Raised to $30 at Cowen
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Jason Seidl raised the price target on Covenant Logistics Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CVLG) to $30.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Covenant exited 2020 with challenging quarter, management change, and new share repurchase authorization. While there is plenty of work to do at CVLG, early signs seem to point to better days ahead as strong pricing renewals and a more business like approach to dedicated customers take hold. We reiterate our Outperform rating and increase our price target to $30 as we look to 2022 for valuation."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pan Pacific International Holdings Corp (7532:JP) (DQJCY) PT Lowered to JPY3,000 at Macquarie
- SThree Plc. (STHR:LN) (STREF) PT Raised to GBP6.45 at HSBC
- Orange Belgium (OBEL:BB) (MBSRY) PT Raised to EUR24 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!