Coupa Software (COUP) Momentum Continues, Goldman Sachs Reiterates Buy
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Christopher Merwin reiterated a Buy rating and $413.00 price target on Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP) after the company finished FY21 on a high note with Q4 billings revenue and billings growth of 47%/49%, well ahead of GSe at 31%/25% respectively. The revenue beat included $22mn of contribution from the acquisition of Llamasoft while deferred revenue included $15mn of inorganic uplift, to arrive at organic billings in the low 30% range. FY22 revenue guidance of 25% was consistent with management’s typical starting guidance for the fiscal year and appears conservative when considering the organic recovery in demand and at least a $30-35mn contribution from Llamasoft.
The analyst stated "we believe the guidance is mostly de-risked. In the year ahead, we expect to see the benefit of cross-sell for Llamasoft and a scaling up of transaction-based revenue for Coupa Pay – both of which should help drive over-delivery throughout the year. We maintain our Buy-rating (on CL) on COUP shares with a $413 price target (unchanged from prior)."
Shares of Coupa Software closed at $274.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) Stock Gains After Beating EPS and FCF Estimates, Analysts Encouraged
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,750 at HSBC
- First National Financial Corp. (FN:CN) (FNLIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$49 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!