Coupa Software (COUP) Mentioned Positively at JPMorgan
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy reiterated a Neutral rating and $90.00 price target on Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP).
The analyst issues comments following recent meetings with Coupa partners. Murphy says that while partners sense multiple viable contenders winning business in procurement market, Coupa is viewed as a top modern cloud vendor.
Shares of Coupa Software closed at $141.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB135 at UBS
- Sabina Gold and Silver Corp. (SBB:CN) (SGSVF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,580 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!