ContextLogic Inc (WISH) PT Lowered to $2 at Cowen
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst John Blackledge lowered the price target on ContextLogic Inc (NASDAQ: WISH) to $2.00 (from $5.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "WISH 4Q active users declined 58% y/y following sustained reduction in ad spend. 4Q rev was below our / cons estimates while EBITDA beat as cost savings offset rev declines. WISH announced restructuring plans incl. a 15% reduction in workforce and termination of services in 79 mkts. 1Q outlook calls for seq. decline in EBITDA as Jan rev was down 28% relative to Oct 21 ; PT goes to 2 vs 5 prior."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yiheda Automation (301029:CH) PT Raised to RMB115.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Haitian International (1882:HK) PT Raised to HK$19.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Luk Fook Holdings International Ltd. (590:HK) (LKFLF) PT Raised to HK$29 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!