Computershare Limited (CPU:AU) (CMSQY) PT Raised to AUD17.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Morgan Stanley analyst Andrei Stadnik raised the price target on Computershare Limited (CPU:AU) (OTC: CMSQY) to AUD17.60 (from AUD16.85) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China New Higher Education Group Ltd. (2001:HK) PT Lowered to HK$5.80 at CLSA
- Okuma Corporation (6103:JP) (OKUMF) PT Lowered to JPY5,800 at Goldman Sachs
- Makita Corp. (6586:JP) (MKTAY) PT Raised to JPY8,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!