Compugen (CGEN) PT Raised to $24 at Truist Securities
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Truist Securities analyst Asthika Goonewardene raised the price target on Compugen (NASDAQ: CGEN) to $24.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We think CGEN's clinical updates on COM701 (on earnings call) were very impressive. But shares were -13% yesterday (vs XBI -2.4%) & stock is off more than -30% from the beginning of this week (vs XBI -8%). We believe the trading this week was largely driven by the concern that majority shareholder ARK would divest its position, and thus (in theory) may under-appreciate the very impressive signals in COM701's data & positive business updates. Further, there is a plethora of catalysts ahead that can help define the drug's potential. We encourage investors to buy on this weakness."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Raised to $25 at Morgan Stanley
- Credit Suisse's 5 Key Takeaways from the Snap Inc (SNAP) Report
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $35 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, ARK
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!