Compass Group PLC (CPG:LN) (CMPGY) PT Lowered to GBP13 at HSBC
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
HSBC analyst Joseph Thomas lowered the price target on Compass Group PLC (CPG:LN) (OTC: CMPGY) to GBP13.00 (from GBP13.20) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SKF AB (SKFB:SS) (SKFRY) PT Raised to SEK300 at Berenberg
- OCI NV (OCI:NA) PT Raised to EUR22 at Credit Suisse
- Loblaw Companies Ltd. (L:CN) (LBLCF) PT Raised to Cdn$94 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!