Commercial Metals Company (CMC) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst David Gagliano raised the price target on Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC) to $34.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "Following Q3'FY21 results, we are raising estimates and the target price to $34 from $32.Q3'FY21 and near-term outlook continue the trend of resilient profitability, with strong construction-related demand/order backlogs offsetting downstream cost pressures. While CMC has no exposure to record-high sheet prices (CMC is 100% long products), resilient construction-related demand in general and operating results in particular, coupled with lack of 'peak-of-cycle' earnings/multiple compression headwinds, justify well-above peer group multiples. The $34 target price represents 5.9x/6.5x FY'21E/FY'22E EV/EBITDA, vs. remaining peer averages of 2.5x/3.5x, respectively."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saputo Inc. (SAP:CN) (SAPIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$40 at National Bank Financial
- Federal Bank Ltd (FB:IN) PT Raised to INR110 at Emkay Global
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,715 at Equirus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!