Coinbase (COIN) rally on XRP judgement unjustified - Berenberg
- S&P, Nasdaq end at records as inflation data supports rate cut view
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Equities gain on in-line US inflation, Treasury yields dip
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- SEC investigating whether OpenAI misled investors in Altman saga- WSJ
Berenberg analyst Mark palmer reiterated a Hold rating and $39.00 price target on Coinbase Global Inc. (NASDAQ: COIN)
Shares of Coinbase Global Inc. closed at $106.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tokens.com Provides Crypto Inventory Update
- Benchmark Starts MicroStrategy (MSTR) at Buy, 'Timely Play on Upcoming Bitcoin Halving'
- NetEase.com (NTES) Mentioned Positively at Morgan Stanley: 'Top pick thesis unchanged'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Cryptocurrency, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!