Clover Health (CLOV) Response to Short Seller 'Compelling' - BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Kevin Fischbeck reiterated a Buy rating and $20.00 price target on Clover Health (NASDAQ: CLOV), saying the company's response to the short seller was "compelling."
Shares of Clover Health closed at $12.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Quickly Trades to High, Up 10%
- Clover Health Investments (CLOV) option volume increases
- Put Buying Activity in Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) Targets 13% Upside in Shares Through Downside -Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!