Clorox (CLX) PT Lowered to $195 at Jefferies
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Kevin Grundy lowered the price target on Clorox (NYSE: CLX) to $195.00 (from $205.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
The analyst comments "We trim our FY22-23 EPS ests. < 2% and maintain our Hold post CLX's 3Q. While CLX is managing reasonably well through the volatility and should benefit LT from shifts in consumer behavior, investor concerns are likely to linger re: difficult pandemic-related YoY comps, higher commodities, a more gradual pricing posture, and higher requisite spending (mkt share pressure). Shares likely to tread water near-term at 23.5x P/E (parity vs. HPC peers) - PT to $195."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OceanaGold Corp. (OGC:AU) (OCANF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.30 at Macquarie
- Hays Plc. (HAS:LN) (HAYPF) PT Raised to GBP1.88 at Jefferies
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!