Citius Pharmaceuticals (CTXR) PT Raised to $4 at H.C. Wainwright
- Wall Street ends up amid record low volatility ahead of eventful week
- GM teams with enemy Tesla on EV charging
- DocuSign Q1 results top estimates; Stock jumps
- US weekly jobless claims race to 1-1/2-year high, economists urge caution
- GameStop shares slide sharply in premarket trade after CEO Furlong terminated
Get Alerts CTXR Hot Sheet
3 Buy, 0 Hold, 0 Sell
Rating Trend: = Flat
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 6 | Down: 13 | New: 39
Join SI Premium – FREE
H.C. Wainwright analyst Vernon Bernardino raised the price target on Citius Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CTXR) to $4.00 (from $1.65) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "In September 2019, the Mino-Lok Phase 3 study Data Monitoring Committee (DMC), which is comprised of a panel of experts on bloodstream infections, conducted its first review of unblinded data after completion of enrollment of the first 40% patients in the study. One of the initial tasks of the DMC is to conduct a pre-specified interim analysis for futility in the Phase 3 study, or in other words, review study results to determine whether the primary endpoint (i.e., a significant difference between Mino-Lok therapy [MLT] versus conventional antibiotic lock therapy [ALT] in the time to catheter failure) is likely to be achieved. We believe the recent review of the Mino-Lok Phase 3 study by its DMC, which advised Citius to proceed without any protocol changes and suggested the study remains on track to achieve its primary endpoint, was positive. We also found insights we gained regarding the catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs) market make us more optimistic regarding Mino-Lok. Therefore, we reiterate our Buy rating with a price target of $4.00 versus our prior price target of $1.65. We think Citius shares are underappreciated ahead of a top-line Phase 3 data readout that we expect could be a positive catalyst in mid-2020."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades HashiCorp Inc (HCP) to Neutral 'on disappointing FY24 outlook; lingering macro risk'
- Ingenia Communities Group (INA:AU) (INGEF) PT Raised to AUD4.70 at Citi
- Mercari, Inc (4385:JP) (MRCIF) PT Raised to JPY3,800 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCiti, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!